FSM4503 (Week 8)

HELLO!

Happy Eid Mubarak to all my fellow Muslim friends! Today is 21st May 2021, which means it's the day-9 of our Eid and most importantly, I'm still in holiday mood (no class for this week).

Now, I would like to share how Covid-19 pandemic and MCO 3.0 affected the way me and my family celebrated Eid this year. Since we cannot go out or visit our big families in village, we only celebrated Eid at home. My mother bought our Baju Kurung Raya earlier before our government announced the exact date of MCO 3.0. So, during first day Eid, we've had the chance to wear our Eid's attire.



Next, on 19th May 2021, I need to return to university since I have another commitment to be fulfilled in college. I'm one of the board member of College Representative Council (MPK) in Kolej Pendeta Za'ba (KPZ), UPM.

The picture attached below is me after I arrived at college. I need to wear a wristband which indicated that I'm a person under isolation in room (10 days) as precaution step taken by KPZ to avoid students from having physical contact.



Anyway, regarding CIP-UPM project for Information System in Foodservice course that all group is supposed to complete before next week, I think my group had done an outstanding presentation and even the preparations beforehand.

We started our presentation at 9 in the morning and it ended around 10. Initially, Bloom Innovation used Google Meet to present our E-biz analysis and website to our client. But unfortunately, there was a technical problem occur from our client's side. So, we had to change the platform to Zoom instead of Google Meet. As conclusion, Dr. Fareed gave his feedbacks on our website and requested us to do major changes to the website's theme and other corrections.



Comments

Popular Posts