FSM4503 (Week 7)

HELLO!

Long time no news, isn't it? Well, I'm going to say that I felt delighted since next week we'll be celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri on 13th May! But, this is not my main point for today's entry, since I actually want to talk about what I have learnt on last lecture and lab session for FSM4503 course.

In lecture class with Dr. Fareed, we've learnt about E-commerce platform and E-marketing. These are some new information I probably could ever learned in this semester since Dr. Fareed explained to us deeper and lively.


Next, in our lab session with Dr. Fareed on Tuesday evening, we need to update the progress of our CIP-UPM project as usual in groups accordingly. After class, Bloom Innovation's group members agreed to discuss about our client's digital website (Miralicious Bakery). We were discussing on what should be improved, what should be included on every page, the design of the website, colour synchronization and etc. We also invited our client, Miss Amira Farhana to join our discussion for further details in order to fulfill what she needed for the website establishment. We have tried our best anyway!



Comments

Popular Posts